home > quick start page
Thank you for choosing King Orchards Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate!
- First of all - cherry juice concentrate must be refrigerated upon arrival. You can store it for 12 months in the refrigerator or freezer. King Orchards cherry juice concentrate is concentrated to 68 brix; It won't freeze solid or expand in the freezer.
- For a single glass of juice, we recommend a mix of 7 parts water to 1 part concentrate mixture. That's 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) of concentrate for an 8 ounce glass of juice.
- Each quart contains 32 one-ounce servings - that's a month's supply of cherry juice for $19.99 or less, compared to $2 and more per serving of ready-to-drink cherry juice or cherry juice blends.
- Another easy recipe is to mix 1/2 cup of cherry juice concentrate with 3 1/2 cups of water. This makes 1 quart of juice. We suggest making no more than a quart in advance, to minimize the possibility of spoilage.
- King Orchards tart cherry juice concentrate is 100% Montmorency cherries. That means it's pure fruit, so feel free to experiment! Try mixing with club soda, orange or apple juice. It adds a nice flavor twist to summer lemonade. Cherry juice concentrate is also a great cocktail mixer.
- We have many customers who add cherry juice concentrate to their yogurt and oatmeal.
Compare the price of cherry juice to the prices fruit juice and "fruit drinks" in the supermarket. Cherry juice concentrate is a real value. We ship pure tart cherry concentrate, so you don't pay for shipping water.
Compare King Orchards Cherry Juice
||Price of One Month's Supply
||Price Per 8 Ounce Serving
100% Montmorency Cherries
||Cherries, Apple Juice Concentrate
|Eden Foods Cherry Juice Concentrate
||100% Montmorency Cherries
|Eden Foods Single Strength Cherry Juice
||100% Montmorency Cherries
Buy The Highest Quality
When you buy direct from the grower, you are getting the freshest juice and the highest quality. We know cherries! We sell only 68 brix, the highest quality tart cherry juice concentrate. (brix is the measurement of soluble solids)
There are a few things to watch for and be careful about with brands other than King Orchards.
- Ready to drink juice costs more and the heat pack process seems to cause deterioration of the qualities that provide the health benefits, which is why we are shipping concentrate rather than ready to drink juice.
- There are reports of brands of concentrate that are not a full quart and therefore seem less expensive, as well as juice that does not have the full 68 brix (a measurement of quality) that we sell.
- Many people have told us that there is a distinctly better taste with our juice than with the other brands. We grow the cherries and we know taste and quality. As tart cherries become more and more popular, there will be people trying to cash in with inferior products, so as always be a wise consumer.
Safe, Fast Delivery
Tart cherry juice concentrate is extremely stable and safe to ship. We rush your order, usually the same day. Right from the orchard to your door.
New to Cherry Juice?
First time visitors will find out what the cherry juice phenomenon is all about in our frequently asked questions section.
Thank you for supporting cherry growers!
We are family farmers actively growing over 130 acres of Michigan tart cherries near Traverse City, in the heart of the best tart cherry growing area in the world. Your purchase of our Montmorency cherry products is an investment into the future of American farming. We are optimistically expanding our cherry farming and planting more trees every year.
Here's a tip - dried tart cherries mixed with cashews, smoked almonds or honey roasted peanuts make a great snack or appetizer for family or unexpected guests. Healthy..... and delicious!